Thursday, October 30, 2008

River fishing post

This is the San Miguel river in Colorado where we went fishing this last summer.  Over the period of 2 fishing trips we caught about 30 or so trout.  Eating trout is better than an accidental jibe although choking on the bones is worse.  Falling in the river may or may not be better than an accidental jibe it just depends on the temperature of the water, the size of the river, the strength of the current and how well you can swim.  I am a good swimmer but this river was very cold being in the mountains of Colorado therefore I don't know if I would have preferred the accidental jibe or not.  I definitely preferred fishing in this river to an accidental jibe and would go back anytime.  The mountains are beautiful and it was a very relaxing place to be.  Accidental jibes are not relaxing or beautiful. 

3 comments:

*Crusan said...

I am enjoying your titles.
I looked up A.J. but did not understand fully...
I am confused...still!!
I am even more confused when you base your posts around an A.J.
I need someone to define an A. J. in English-easy - to - understand - words!
Would you be the one to do that?

Whambat said...

isn't a jibe a sly comment made to insult somebody? hmm... I'm womdering how that can be accidental...

TYPERGI

*Crusan said...

hey you -
Donde' Esta?????