Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Electric car post

I think the song from the movie Dumbo goes something like "but I be done seen about everything when I see an elephant fly".  This is after they say they saw things like house flies, horse flies, vegetable trucks and a needle that winked its eye.  I don't think they mentioned a car fly but I don't know how else this would have happened.  Perhaps the person driving this car should never go sailing.  They may be particularly prone to an accidental jibe.  Although an accidental jibe would be better than this.  I find it amazing that these power lines held up the car.  I wonder if this driver has a ham radio in his car, needed an antenna and thought the power lines would suffice.  On the other hand perhaps this was their way of having an excuse not to go to the endodontist for a root canal.  Most likely this happened when gas prices were really high and the owner was trying to convert to an electric powered car.  Whatever the circumstance I am glad I had nothing to do with it.  I would not like this to happen to my car even if I did need access to a long wire or an excuse to avoid a root canal.  

8 comments:

clueless llama said...

how is THAT guy supposed to get out of his car? i guess he would just have to jump.

*Crusan said...

Hi JibeHo. I do wonder how that happened. I think I would stay in the car for fear of being horribly electricuted....or maybe that already happened.

Whambat said...

electric car indeed... that's a very dangerous way to help the environment... he should get areal electric car, and plug it up every night. (questions whether or not those wires would be a faster way 2 charge said electric vehicle.)

Mr. Dude said...

JIBEHO POST SOMETHING ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND GO TO MY BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Dude said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mr. Dude said...

JIBEHO YOU ARE A SLACKER!!!!!!!!!!!

Whambat said...

hey, slacker! POSTPOSTPOST!>.<

Whambat said...

I'm beginning otthink taht you havent' even thought about this blog of yours in quite a while. (slacker). well, happy easter!