Thursday, November 27, 2008

Hanging truck post

This is most impressive.  I am surprised that the trailer hitch could support the truck like this.  I wonder if this driver called for help on the ham radio he had in his truck.  It would be bad if he kept the ham radio in the boat.  This is much worse than an accidental jibe especially if the ham radio is in the boat.  I wonder if I could use this picture to help convince my wife that I should buy a boat.  I already own a ham radio so I don't need to convince her of that.   I only need to convince her I should keep the ham radio.  I hope this never happens to my truck and my boat never needs to save me.  I would rather have an accidental jibe than have anything to do with a problem like this.

2 comments:

clueless llama said...

how is the guy supposed to get out of the truck?

*Crusan said...

WOW WOW WOW WOW! impressive trailer hitch! How do you find these most amazing pictures? I hope one day your sweetie of a wife can be convinced that you DO NEED A BOAT!authstr
oops